Responsible for and has the authority for product/process quality improvement programmes, analysis of quality costs, customer complaints, analysis of quality waste, reliability evaluations and process capabilities studies.
This position is based in Clara, Co. Offaly, Ireland.
What you get to do:
- Work alongside and support the key stakeholders in ensuring that customer regulatory requests are dealt with in a timely manner with the desired result for all involved.
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- Lead quality improvement programmes using recognised problem-solving and project management techniques.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to ensure that we achieve our Quality Policy and Quality Objectives.
- Evaluate quality trends and reasons for product or process failures relating to customer complaints and lead corrective action plans.
- Evaluate quality costs and determine critical causes.
- Prepare and approve quality assurance specifications and assist in the formulation of written policy/procedures.
- Align and integrate company test procedures with International Standards requirements.
- Assist in determining inspection frequencies and sampling plans using significance testing, capability studies and through collation and analysis of data.
- Participate in validation of all new tooling equipment, methods and products.
- Ensure all areas comply with specified regulatory requirements.
- Any other reasonably duties as required.
What we value:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
- Proven analytical thinking and results orientation
- Must be an example of the our Core Values – Ethics, Respect, Accountability, and Innovation.
- Adapts a flexible approach.
What we want from you:
- Third level qualification in science/ engineering.
- Three years’ experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable Lean/ Six Sigma certification is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis is an advantage.
To apply for the position of Quality Engineer,
please fill in the details below and upload your CV.
Additional Job Openings
Don’t see your dream job listed? We are always on the hunt for great talent.
Send us your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]