Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Senior Quality Engineer is responsible for effectively leading assigned quality-related activities to effective closure as agreed with the Quality Manager.
This position is based in Clara, Co. Offaly, Ireland.
- Coordination of quality-related activities on time and in full against agreed objectives. These may be related Quality Systems, Converting Quality, Added Value Service Quality, or other topics as agreed with the Quality Manager.
- Provide updates to Quality Manager on an agreed frequency. Escalation to Quality Manager of any risks/ delays related to assigned responsibilities.
- Communication with customers on assigned responsibilities.
- Preparation of reports to demonstrate completion of projects with associated data and conclusions.
- Supervision of Quality Engineers and/ or other personnel as required.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver quality-related improvements.
What you get to do:
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- Manage day-to-day project activities to ensure on time completion of projects.
- Build and maintain positive/professional working relationships with internal and external customer base.
- Ensure that we are “audit ready” for first, second, and third party audits (including unannounced audits.
- Supervise Quality Engineers and/ or other personnel as required to meet objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects where required.
What we value:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
- Good communication and teamwork skills with customers and other stakeholders.
- Proven analytical thinking and results orientation.
- Ability to quickly escalate issues to manager when “blocks” or concerns arise.
What we want from you:
- Third-Level Qualification.
- Experience in a Quality Leader role ideally in a manufacturing environment.
Senior Quality Engineer
To apply for the position of Senior Quality Engineer,
please fill in the details below and upload your CV.
Additional Job Openings
Don’t see your dream job listed? We are always on the hunt for great talent.
Send us your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]