Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Senior Quality Engineer is responsible for effectively completing assigned quality-related activities as agreed with the Quality Manager. This position is for our Clara facility in the Republic of Ireland.
- Key customer account quality responsibility primarily AVS customers for example – Stryker, Merck, BD
- Coordination of quality-related activities against agreed objectives in respect of Customer Quality, Quality Systems, Supplier quality, Product & Process Quality or other topics as agreed with the Quality Manager
- Liaising with customers in relation complaints and technical quality related issues
- Provide reports to Quality Manager and the Site Leadership Team as necessary
- Escalation of any risks related to products, processes or the business in general
- Communication with customers on a day to day basis and providing necessary feedback
- Preparation of reports to demonstrate completion of projects with associated data and conclusions
- Supervision of technical personnel such as Quality Engineers, Quality Technicians and/ or other quality dept. personnel as required
What you get to do:
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- Manage day-to-day project activities to ensure on time completion of projects
- Build and maintain positive/professional working relationships with internal and external customer base.
- Ensure that we are “audit ready” for first, second, and third party audits (including unannounced audits
- Supervise Quality Engineers and/ or other personnel as required to meet objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects where required
What we value:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision
- Good communication and teamwork skills with customers and other stakeholders
- Proven analytical thinking and results orientation.
- Ability to quickly escalate issues within the plant as any quality related concerns arise
What we want from you:
- Hold a relevant Third-Level technical Qualification
- Experience in a similar quality role in a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in people management
Senior Quality Engineer
To apply for the position of Senior Quality Engineer,
please fill in the details below and upload your CV.
Additional Job Openings
Don’t see your dream job listed? We are always on the hunt for great talent.
Send us your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]